Meals on Wheels Diablo Region requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination for all staff and volunteers to ensure that the vulnerable population we serve remains healthy and safe.
The Cafés are places for older adults to gather and enjoy social activities and a meal. Our Cafés serve 220 healthy, free, or low-cost lunches in 5 locations every weekday.
You can take reservations over the phone, help set up for lunch, greet diners, or help serve food. Each weekday, seniors gather at the Café for a healthy meal in a social setting.
We operate five Cafés:
- Bay Point, Ambrose Center, 3105 Willow Pass Road
- Concord, Senior Center, 2737 Parkside Circle
- Pittsburg, Senior Center, 300 Presidio Lane
- Rodeo, Community Center, 189 Parker Avenue
- Walnut Creek, Community Center, 1375 Civic Drive
How do I learn more about volunteering?
You can apply online here, download the Volunteer Application form and fax to 925.946.1869, call our Volunteer Specialist at 925.937.8311, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!